We offer a bouquet of fully integrated tax and regulatory services. Our extensive experience and in-depth knowledge combined with our insight and innovation helps dynamic businesses in their global operations.
Our specialist teams provide a holistic and the most tax-effective solutions to corporates, mid-size businesses, high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses.
Our practice and service discussed is driven by the aim of establishing long-term relationships with our clients. Our professionals discuss the queries and doubts of the clients and find the best possible and most advantageous solution.
Our personalised service combined with high professional standards and technical expertise is well acknowledged by our clients.
We present a combination of specialized skills, which are devised to provide specific financial solutions.
Income Tax compliance
- Preparation and filing of Income tax returns.
- Assist in Advance tax estimation and deposit.
- Preparation and filing of corporate tax returns.
- Assessing the liability towards deferred taxes.
TDS/ TCS Compliance
- Advice on all matters related to compliance of TDS/TCS provisions.
- Obtaining Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN).
- Periodic review of TDS/ Withholding Tax compliance.
- Filing of TDS /TCS return.
- Obtaining lower / NIL deduction certificate u/s. 197.
- 15CA /15CB For foreign Remittances.
Tax representation and litigation services
- Tax representation before Assessing Officer and other tax authorities during the course of audit, investigation, assessment by the revenue authorities.
- Assistance in tax litigation matter before CIT(A), Dispute Resolution Panel and ITAT.
- Tax briefings and support to the external counsel in respect of representation before ITAT/ High Courts/Supreme Court
- Internal Control review.
- Stock Audit
- Statutory Audit of Companies
- Tax Audit under Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Concurrent Audits and Revenue Audit of Banks.
- Statutory Branch Audits of Banks.
- Audit of Charitable Trusts
- Audit of Co-operative Societies.
- Internal Audits.
- Fraud Audit
- Accounting System Design & Implementation.
- Statutory compliance support.
- Accounts Outsourcing.
- Review of applicability of ICDS and related disclosures.
- Review of Ind-AS applicability and implementation.
- MIS Reports.
- Incorporation of company.
- Consultancy on Company Law matters.
- DIN for Indian / Foreign Directors.
- Planning for Mergers, Acquisitions, De-mergers, and Corporate re-organizations.
- Filing of annual returns and various forms, documents.
- Clause 49 review for compliance with fiscal, corporate and tax laws
- Maintenance of Statutory records.
- Consultancy on Public/Rights/Bonus Issue of shares.
- Change of Name, Objects, Registered Office, etc.
- Application for GST registrations.
- Assist in applicable GST rate & HSN/SAC.
- Filing & preparing GST return.
- Verification of input tax credit records and identification of ineligible credits.
- Assistance to comply with the provisions of anti-profiteering rules under GST.
- Application for Letter for Undertaking (LUT).
- Evaluate indirect tax implications on existing or proposed business transactions.
- Assistance in drafting responses to notices, enquiries and such other communication received from revenue/assessing authorities.
- filing of appeals against orders received from appellate authorities.
- Filing advance ruling applications .
- Conduct management/personnel training for clear understanding of relevant GST provisions
- Help and assist in analysing the external environment, internal environment, setting corporate goals and formulation of strategies.
- Analysis of cost of the product and assist in deciding break even point of the production to our client which helps client to survive in competition environment.
- Preparation of project report
- Assist in managing Debtors & Creditor fund.