Ca Vandana Dodhia-founder Partner
[FCA, DISA (ICAI), LL.B. (GEN.), B.COM.]
CA VANDANA DODHIA is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
She has completed Certification Course in Forensic Audit and Fraud Detection from ICAI in the year 2020.
She has completed Diploma in Information System Auditor (DISA) from ICAI in the year 2004.
She is serving the profession since 1998 and has immense experience in the field of Taxation and Assessment Matters, Auditing & Assurance Services including Bank Audits and Business Advisory and Management Consultancy. Her strengths include excellent analytical skills and in depth subject knowledge. She has served diversified industries.
Over the 33 years of working experience, she has acquired vast knowledge and understanding of Indian laws/regulations and developed expertise in Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Due Diligence, obtaining business and tax registrations and incorporating business entities (Companies, LLPs, Partnerships, etc). Designing the standard operating process for SME’s.
She is a Tally Evangelist She imparts training for effective use of ERP Software to corporate and non-corporate entities. Also provides assistance in master configuration for GST, TDS.
- Committee Member of Management Accounting Committee of WIRC of ICAI for the year 2020-2021.
- Committee Member of Coaching Class and Intensive Study Course Committee of GSTPAM for the year 2019-2020.
- In span of last 20 years held the post as Co Opted / Sub Group Member of Various Committee of WIRC of ICAI namely -
- Co-operative Societies Committee
- Women Empowerment Committee
- Study Circle Committee
- The Representation Committee
- Hostel Committee
- Career Counseling Committee
- Capacity Building and SMP Committee
- Research and Publication Committee
- GMCS Committee
- Advisory Group Member of Borivali (Central) CPE Study Circle of WIRC of ICAI a Group of More Than 1700 Chartered Accountants in Borivali.
- Founder of Borivali Women wing a networking platform for Women CA.
- Founder of Study Group of Acquaintance and Fellowship formed in February 2019
Life Member of -
- All India Federation of Tax Practitioners
- Bombay Chartered Accountants’ Society
- Chamber Of Tax Consultants
- Malad Chamber Of Tax Consultants
- Goods and Services Tax Practitioners Association of Maharashtra
- Jain Chartered Accountants Federation (JCAF)
Served as a convener of the Borivali (Central) CPE Study Circle of WIRC of ICAI for a continuous period of 5 years i.e. from the year 2000 to 2005. During this period the membership of the study circle grew to a strength of 400+ from 60 members during the Convenership, the study circle was awarded by the WIRC of ICAI with highly commendable study circle (within Mumbai) for two consecutive years 2003 and 2004 for having attained excellence in its working and organizing academic programs pre CPE period. The study circle was further elevated when it was again honored with an award of Best Study Circle (within Mumbai) jointly with the J. B. Nagar study circle of WIRC of ICAI post CPE scenario.
- Regularly delivering lectures at Various Study Circle Meeting and Workshop of WIRC and various Trade Organization on Use of Tally.ERP9 as Audit Tool, Statutory Implementation of GST, TDS features in TALLY.ERP9
- Actively Co-Ordinated Various Seminars and Lecture Meetings Organized By WIRC.
- Taken up lead as Group Leader for GST session at RRC organised by BCSC.
- Art of Living (Self Development Lecture Series) at Residential Refresher Course of Vasai Branch of WIRC at Mahableshwar.
- Active member of Rotary Club of Borivali Since 2011 and held the post as TREASURER for the year 2015-16 and MEMBERSHIP DIRECTOR for the year 2016-17.
- Women CA Cricket organised between Borivali and Surat Female CA team.
- Organizer and Participant for CA Foundation Day celebration.
- Member of Jain Chartered Accountants Federation and JITO.
- Member of Happiness Foundation and Joy Foundation.
- Served as a Treasurer in Bombay Borivali Junior Chamber in the year 1991.
- Served as a Committee Member of Harmony Music Club.
- Served as Committee Member to Halari Visha Oswal Student’s Association in the year 1986